The Royal Ranger emblem consists of a ring of red encircling 16 points, similar to the points of a compass. Four points are gold representing mental, physical, spiritual, and social growth. Four points are red representing four core beliefs of the Assemblies of God: salvation, baptism in the Holy Spirit, divine healing, and the second coming of Christ. Eight points are blue representing the parts of the Royal Rangers Code.
Our Core Principles
The Royal Rangers program is defined by our core principles, also known as the "ideals of Royal Rangers". These principles are represented in our pledge, code, motto, and the points of our emblem.
The Royal Rangers Pledge
With God’s help, I will do my best to serve God, my church, and my fellowman; to live by the Ranger Code; to make the Golden Rule my daily rule.
The Royal Rangers Code
A Royal Ranger is:
· ALERT - He is mentally, physically, and spiritually alert.
· CLEAN - He is clean in body, mind, and speech.
· HONEST - He does not lie, cheat, or steal.
· COURAGEOUS - He is brave in spite of danger, criticism, or threats.
· LOYAL - He is faithful to his church, family, outpost, and friends.
· COURTEOUS - He is polite, kind, and thoughtful.
· OBEDIENT - He obeys his parents, leaders, and those in authority.
· SPIRITUAL - He prays, reads the Bible, and witnesses.
The Royal Rangers Motto
Meaning of Motto: Ready for anything! Ready to work, play, serve, worship, live, and obey God’s Word.